PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbrandybuck

Might Stick Around
Aug 17, 2010
Massachusetts
I just received my Middle-Earth sampler pack and 2 Syd Barrett cds from the mail today so tonight is going to be filled with smoke and good music! =)

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
Let us know how you like the samples! I have not tried any myself but I hear they are pretty good.

spacecowboy57

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2010
I'm gonna have to get more of old toby, i loved it. Right now i'm just watching tv with my roommate, and half way thru a sam adams fall sampler 12 pack.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Just prepped 15 baggies of baccy for the Box Pass. Cleaned up after working on the 6x12 trailer today ( put a coat of POR-15 on the roof). Galvanizing had come off and rusted the whole top.

P1030505.jpg

The POR-15 was ordered in Silver
P1030507.jpg

And also sanded and put a new coat of paint on the 1943 RCA Ubangi speaker for the garage stereo.Filled the big holes before sanding
P1030510.jpg

After sanding and painting.

P1030511.jpg

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Just watched Florida cream Kentucky. They have Alabama and LSU in their next 2 games. The 'bama game should be an awesome game no matter who wins.
mrbrandybuck
The others in the series are as good, if not better IMHO. I am sure you will enjoy each one.

spacecowboy57

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2010
lol @ igloo
me here, just chillin for now. i went out to smoke some grey havens but it started raining. fml

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
been sitting out in the woods drinking beer, smoking A pipe with A bunch of folks, some of them were smoking other things, but it all cool

recurl

Lurker
Aug 14, 2010
Working the night shift, work 7 in a roll, off for 7, then 7 days and do it all over again.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Watched College Football most of the day. Auburn and Alabama, both hard fought victories.
Then I watched the "Supreme Final" of the Australian Rules Football League.
It was the ultimate in "kiss your sister" games.

The St. Kilgore "Saints" played the Collingwood "Mag Pies" to "level". 61 to 61; there has never been a tie in the "Supreme Final" before.

The stadium was filled to capacity... attendance 100,016.

This was a war! These teams absolutely HATE each other.

There is no overtime or tie breakers, so a rematch is scheduled for 2:30 next Saturday afternoon Sydney time. (I think that is 12:30 AM Central Time.) You can watch it on ESPN's web site.

If you have never seen Australian Rules Football; I recommend that you see this game of "Footy". You'll be hooked.

GO MAG PIES!

collindow

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Built a bench while smoking MacB Black Ambrosia. And then I ate bacon. A LOT of bacon.

Oh, and now...smoking Villiger 1888 out of that same pipe whilst listening to The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly's soundtrack. Good, simple times.

robs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2010
Went along to a gig that some friends were doing locally, ended up sitting in for the second set, which was hilarious as they were mainly doing self written material, got through it somehow and enjoyed a bowl of 965 before doing the last set. All standards this time. Partook of a few splendid Guinness and was about to come home when friends announced that their guitarist was leaving and moving up north, was offered the seat and am considering whether I really want to get heavily involved again.
A pleasant enough evening, but now filled with all manner of questions.

duncan

Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
Hit up the Celtic Classic last night. Good beer, good people, and my pipe. Along the way found another pipe smoker had a chat and let him know about this site. He was happy to hear about a site like this exists, now I hope he remembers the site since we were both abit fuzzy at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.