What are the Chicago Pipe Show Organizers Thinking?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

120 Fresh Peterson Pipes
New Cigars
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
36 Fresh Ropp Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Let's pray this virus thing has passed to the extent a 2021 show will be possible. I feel for the Chicago guys, I can't imagine all the work and stress only to be shot down twice by circumstances outside your control. Thank you guys for all your hard work, attending your show is a highlight of my year. And I am fortunate to lead a pretty blessed life so that is high praise.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
We are set up for next year. But I am sure there will still be lots of work before then.

Reactions: sfduke

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
It was cancelled. But May 1-3 2020 isn't a month from now. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you meant.
It was a mistake and by the time I noticed I wasn't able to edit it. I think I was just surprised when I read the website that I didn't read the dates carefully.

lawdogspipes

Might Stick Around
May 19, 2010
We are trying to have a weekly post describing the show. Paul Bender has submitted his thoughts. This is already posted on:

Chicago Pipe Show - http://www.chicagopipeshow.com/

If you are interested, please check this site. FYI, my thoughts will be next week.

Nice post from Paul on the Pipe Club site. Fine fellow and Lynn and I look forward to seeing him in 2021. Looking forward to your posting, Winton. Thanks for sharing.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I really missed the Chicago Show. It was a shame the club put so much work into a new venue that obviously wasn't going to fly this year, but at least it will be ready for next year (hopefully). The Chicago Club does a great job in hosting this event.

lawdogspipes

Might Stick Around
May 19, 2010
I really missed the Chicago Show. It was a shame the club put so much work into a new venue that obviously wasn't going to fly this year, but at least it will be ready for next year (hopefully). The Chicago Club does a great job in hosting this event.
They sure do, kcghost. Look forward to 2021. Winton, I think your feelings are shared by many.

Status
Not open for further replies.