PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

F4RM3R

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 28, 2019
Canada
I've taken to not cleaning mine until I'm ready to smoke it again and it seems to be coloring faster as a result.
I've done that before, but didn't notice if it coloured faster. That's interesting. When I clean now, I wet the pipe cleaner a bit to wipe the bowl so I want it to dry before my next smoke but maybe I'll give that a try sometime.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
I've done that before, but didn't notice if it coloured faster. That's interesting. When I clean now, I wet the pipe cleaner a bit to wipe the bowl so I want it to dry before my next smoke but maybe I'll give that a try sometime.
The only way I’ve found to really clean cake out of mine is to periodically give the chamber a warm water rinse with some gentle scrubbing.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
The only way I’ve found to really clean cake out of mine is to periodically give the chamber a warm water rinse with some gentle scrubbing.
I'd avoid that to prevent unevenness in the siphoning that leads to coloring. I just use fine sandpaper on any carbon buildup.

ChuckMijo

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2020
I have never tried a meer pipe. I believe my next purchase will be one. I seem to only hear good things about them.

Reactions: Chasing Embers
Status
Not open for further replies.