What Aged Virginia Blends Are Available?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

2 Fresh Dirk Heinemann Pipes
72 Fresh Peterson Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
9 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
3 Fresh Tom Eltang Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Cheers, mate! I love these kinds of discussions! In the end, we usually always agree to disagree and I'm cool with that. But, just because I'm on the other side of the fence as you, doesn't mean I wouldn't love to try a 20 year old blend, so Cosmic if you get something like that, don't leave me out just cause we disagree on some things. Hell, even a better reason why you should send aged blends my way and make a believer out of me! :P

No problem at all. I would love to share some with you guys. And, even though Sable and I grumble, ha ha, I respect the Hell out of him. As soon as I can run down something interesting with age on it, I'll definately share. I love things like that. It's fun to debate our passions and learn from each other.

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
For what it's worth - I've enjoyed everyone's position in this thread. I learn a lot more "hearing" people debate an issue than having someone tell me the answer is plain to see and I'm a goober for not doing a search first.
So - Thanks all.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I bought the majority of my cellar in 2012 and 2013. I can smoke 3-4 year old tobacco while I am waiting on the rest to hit 8-10 and longer. I have never met a ten year old tin that I wanted to throw out of bed. The sheer quantity I have makes it impossible to not be smoking a bunch of ten year and older tobacco. When I test my 1997 tin of Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky, next year, I will have and idea about 20 year old tobacco. As it is I am smoking plenty of 10-14 year old tobacco and it is real tasty.

gnome

Lurker
Feb 6, 2016
I'm in the "Don't buy green bananas" club, so I smok'em as soon as I get them. :puffy:

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Just picked these up from a member here :
McClelland:

#24 100gr '01

#25 100gr '00

#27 100gr '00

#25 50gr '99
... that should answer how I feel about aging and Virginias. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.