PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ethan

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2021
Massachusetts, USA
A while back my wife got me a tin of the MacBaren's Latakia Roll Cake. I stuffed half in a mason jar to age, and have quite happily smoked my way through the other half. I have been looking into ordering more before they run out of this ltd. edition, but with other recent tobacco...and pipe purchases have been putting it off. Today I came home to a package on the kitchen table after work. A gift, presented a bit early, but in 5 days we will have been together 22 years. There will be signs if you stayed with the right one....they may look like this0415211632.jpg

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
A while back my wife got me a tin of the MacBaren's Latakia Roll Cake. I stuffed half in a mason jar to age, and have quite happily smoked my way through the other half. I have been looking into ordering more before they run out of this ltd. edition, but with other recent tobacco...and pipe purchases have been putting it off. Today I came home to a package on the kitchen table after work. A gift, presented a bit early, but in 5 days we will have been together 22 years. There will be signs if you stayed with the right one....they may look like thisView attachment 75378
Congrats Man!

Ethan

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2021
Massachusetts, USA

Fiddlepiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com
Great stuff! 10th anniversary coming up in October here on my end. I'm hoping mine will look something like this:

View attachment 75383
Remember, ladies, when gifting in this manner, you must consider that the TAD factor becomes amplified several times when discontinued blends are concerned... puffy
I too will be married 10 years later this year. And I can 100% guarantee I will be getting zero pipe related gifts. ??