PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I don't actually have anything to say or contribute. Anytime I feel left out I just start a new thread for the opposing position. I've never been to a pipe show. I made attempts to organize local pipe smokers into having our own show, but Earl (only other pipe smoker in Moody, AL) says no, two people do not a show make :(

I guarantee you that more men than you can fathom smoke pipes in Moody. Most Southern pipe smoking men, just smoke at home, and don't make a big deal out of it.
And, we don't even see you at the Briary's pipe show. I think you're shy. So, you need someone to believe in you. Everyone clap your hands and say that you believe in Nate, you believe in Nate, you believe in Nate!!

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Cos, if I remember correctly, I showed up last and you did not ;) but thanks for believing in me! Not shy, just unhealthy. I'm certain you can relate.
Tom, sometimes the guy in the nice car isn't wealthy. He blew all his money on his car and struggles to afford gas :)

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
According to the 2010 census, there were over 11 thousand residents in Moody, Alabama. Surely there are more than two people who smoke pipes in that thriving metropolis? Nate, just hop on your horse and ride hard. You'll be in Vegas by Saturday and have a great time!

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Nate, when you say that two people don't make a show, you've clearly never seen the Kardashian sex tapes.
:rofl:
I won't be going, I'm in NY, but everyone here who is going, HAVE A GREAT TIME!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Holy Moley, you live in a place named Moody Alabama? You don't need a pipe show. What an address. If someone can't get a title for a novel out of that one, the world has lost its glow. Moody Alabama. Wow. It could be a murder mystery, a literary philosophical novel, a non-fiction memoir type thing, a collection of imagist poems ... or anything else. If you saw that book on the bookstore shelf, could you resist? Moody Alabama. Zowie.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I think Nate the sock of Harris.
I refuse to believe in Nate.
Look I didn't even make the Chicago pipe show , and I live here. I will not be in Vegas,which is kind of a shame.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I'm sad that your thread has gotten three times the replies my original, purposeful, thread did

Ever wonder why more guys in the hobby who regularly attend pipe shows are on Facebook and not on the boards anymore? 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.