PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
83 years old, I'm not sure how much longer he'll be playing.

I know exactly what you mean. None of the guys my wife and I are seeing this summer are buying any green bananas. That’s why we’re on a concert binge. That and residual claustrophobia/withdrawal from not seeing shows for over two years.

Reactions: Bengel

Grexeles

Lurker
Sep 29, 2023
It's been a year since Gunhild Carling's Big Band came to town! I hope you had an amazing time at the concert. There's something incredibly special about live music, especially with a big band—so much energy and talent in one space! It's cool that you had the chance to step out for a date night and attend a live event.
For those who may be planning events or gigs in the future and want that top-tier sound and lighting experience, I recently stumbled upon Santa Monica Event Sound Production. They have all the essentials to make any event go from good to unforgettable. I mean, if you've been to a concert where the sound and lighting were on point, you know how much it elevates the experience.

El Capitán

Lifer
Jun 5, 2022
Newberry, Indiana
Last concert I went to was Pitbull. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I was 18 at the time and was in Miami after graduation.

No plans this weekend besides cleaning up my donkeys stalls.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
Did not think I would get to see Dylan in my neighborhood again, but he is on the Outlaw festival with Willie near us in August. Seats by the soundboard, very happy 😊

Reactions: kcghost

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Did not think I would get to see Dylan in my neighborhood again, but he is on the Outlaw festival with Willie near us in August. Seats by the soundboard, very happy 😊
I misread this as I did not think I would "go" and I was thinking wait what!! What happens with Dylan in your neighborhood. Like I would see him here or there but not my hood.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Last Saturday my wife's 60-year-old nephew held a concert singing a Frank Sinatra retrospective. My god it was fabulous!! It wasn't just Sinatra but there was some Count Basie. Perry Como. Bing Crosby, some Dino and Sammy mixed in, etc. And the band was fabulous!! It was 18 guys who could really play. The guy is really good!

AreBee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2024
Farmington, Connecticut USA
We are taking our 20 and 24 year old daughters to see Tusk, a Fleetwood Mac Tribute Band. we're also going to see Grata Van Fleet in August. The girls got me hooked on them and this will be my third time seeing them.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
We are taking our 20 and 24 year old daughters to see Tusk, a Fleetwood Mac Tribute Band. we're also going to see Grata Van Fleet in August. The girls got me hooked on them and this will be my third time seeing them.
Tusk did a show here in Maryland last summer, they were great!

• Love
Reactions: AreBee