PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
It goes both ways though. The nasty surprise when you realize your stock of something was lower than you thought... (dramatic music plays)
Yeah, that’s the way it usually plays out for me. Happened not that long ago, actually. Started getting near the bottom of my little half pint jar of Balkan Supreme I keep in the shop. Thought I had another half pound of it in my “cellar.” Nope. ?‍♂️
Went through it faster than I thought I did ?
At least it was something that’s still in production and can be replaced easily.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Nice surprise!!! I had the opposite the other day, popped an 8 year tin of Irish Flake that I had been eyeing up for a year or so only to find 4 dried up flakes in it! I had obviously opened and smoked most of it 8 years ago! Either that or there is some strange Murphy's (by) law that requires Irish Flake tins to be opened on St Patricks Day lest the leprechauns smoke it up.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I found a tin of McClelland's Master Penman from 2014 at the bottom of one of my tobacco stashes last month. Decided that since the Coronavirus was predicted to kill everyone in the world, I would go ahead and smoke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.