PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernbriar

Might Stick Around
Feb 14, 2012
Congratulations! Enjoy every moment, they will pass before your eyes in a blink. I blinked and my youngest turned 10 a couple weeks ago.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
7c527ca926df047dff417b869c050a2a_zpsfe8047fe.gif

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
Congratulations daytonsean!! Go crazy with the camera and take tons of pictures, they grow fast!!

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Congratulations. You will need your pipeifier as much as your newborn will need her pacifier in the days to come.
Cheers bro.
P.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
Congratulations!! I agree with deleon take lots of pictures. They grow up so soon. One minute you're rocking them to sleep the next minute you're threatening the boy who is coming to take her out with bodily harm if anything.....Oh, wait that's my life.Never mind. :twisted:

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Daytonsean I'll sell one of mine... Will you take $20 to take her off my hands? :D
Just kidding, mine are all grown up, both "were" girls, now they are young women.

Deleon is right. We've taken thousands of photos over the years and it isn't nearly enough.
Congratulations! :clap:
:puffy:

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Congradulations on your pending birth. Now you have two hobbys the first is pipe collecting and the second is gun cleaning. Seriously though all the best thats awsome news. Oh and when the boyfriend eventually shows up at the door 17 years from now I have found a pump action shot gun to have just the right intimidation factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.