PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Great article. I definitely want to be Jim when I grow up! Or Batman. Naw, the toys are cool and a butler would be nice too, but I’d rather smoke a pipe. Jim it is! Somebody else can worry about that damn Bat Signal pestering them at all hours of the night, there’s a perfectly good bowl of EGR that needs tending to.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Jiminks has turned himself into a bona fide Superstar of the pipe world. His reviews are the greatest there are and remain the flagship standard that will be virtually impossible for anyone else to match.
I thank you for the very kind words, but I think it's more accurate to say people turned me into being however well known I am. In my wildest dreams, I never expected any of this to happen. All I ever tried to do is be helpful to others when I can. I never thought I was anything more than a guy who smokes a lot, and writes tobacco reviews. When I see all these kind comments related in my direction, I feel grateful and humbled. It's hard to adequately express the appreciation I have for my fellow pipers, but it's something I feel very deeply.