PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
Congrats Russ but a word of caution, her hobbie is WAY more expensive than yours :D

My wife also has PAD (Purse A.D.)
My wedding gift to her is the matching earrings and bracelet to the wedding ring. Also a 3 day spa get away.
No no shoes, she likes hand bags. Coach, Gucci, and Dooney and Bourke

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
I think we need a pic of this great lady
Us 19 years ago...
MeKaren.jpg

Us now...
meandkar.jpg

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
I had brain cancer when I was 18 months old. Because of the cancer I went blind in my left my eye. When I was 7 it came back and they had to remove my eye. Knock on wood it has not come back since.

clanobucklin

Jan 19, 2010
Amigo that is one AWESOME GIFT. And the eyepatch give you a Rex Morgan/Steven Canyon kind of look so enjoy the goodies. Gee I wish my wife was that into my "hobby." Schmucks like me have to smoke outside.

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
Thanks for the pic, she looks like she is in Heaven holding on to you....congrats
Thanks man, but I am the lucky one. I do my best to give her everything she wants/needs, but she always out does me. But, I just bought her the house she always wanted in FL, we are moving in June, so I think she needs to buy a coople more bags of Penzance to top a house. :rofl:

danno

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2011
That is just awesome. Looks like she went the extra mile, a sure sign of a special LOVE.

Thanks for sharing.

dhizzy

Aug 29, 2011
Hey I love that meer man, that is the only type I like(lattice), what kind is it? And congrats on your endevour, I've been married for almost eleven years and she is the best wife in the world, but perhaps I'm biased

Status
Not open for further replies.