PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Zepfan84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 10, 2021
Wilmington, N.C.
I bought a couple tins of We Three Kings at a local B&M today and was wondering how people felt about this blend. Also, if you're in the Wilmington, N.C. area Brookelynn's has a couple tins left if you're looking.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I really like Golden Days of Yore, which was one of the driest tinned tobaccos Ive ever had (aro or not). The topping is flavorful, natural tasting, but doesn’t overpower the tobacco itself. I’m hoping WTK is similar, so I picked up a few tins. I’m looking forward to trying it

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I got ten tins and a new IMP.?

View attachment 95710

WTKs outshined last year's WCC Double Barrel.
Nice pipe!!
It's the all spice that's putting me off a bit. I'm not a big fan.
Of course I say that while smoking some Ennerdale, so yeah I might as well pick some up and pad it with some more Ennerdale. Don't nock it till you try it right?

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I just ordered 3 tins of We Three Kings and 3 tins of Golden Days of Yore. The only tin of Cornell & Diehl tobacco that I've ever purchased at a Canadian B&M was Golden Days of Yore and I never got around to opening it. It's now 4 years old so I figure I'll test out a new tin and keep that one aging. Looking forward to the We Three Kings as I quite like Autumn Evening so I hope C&D's other aromatics are similar quality.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I really like Golden Days of Yore, which was one of the driest tinned tobaccos Ive ever had (aro or not). The topping is flavorful, natural tasting, but doesn’t overpower the tobacco itself. I’m hoping WTK is similar, so I picked up a few tins. I’m looking forward to trying it

After a few bowls of WTK, it is very similar to GDOY, just with a different flavor profile. A winner for me.