12 Fresh Dunhill Pipes
48 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Anyone else wondering if there where any lurkers who saw the title of this post and thought oh shot how'd he find out? In my mind there are. (or someone posting under a pseudonym).
You know, with so many series, shows, and movies these days featuring pipe smokers, I'll bet there are tv and movie personalities that do visit here to get some tips on smoking a pipe in front of the camera. God forbid they use those losers and posers on youtube, FWIW.

I believe that guy that smoked a pipe from the series Mad Men used to come on here also. It's a great way to get some inside research for what their character's motivations are for doing this or that with their pipes.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
You know, with so many series, shows, and movies these days featuring pipe smokers, I'll bet there are tv and movie personalities that do visit here to get some tips on smoking a pipe in front of the camera. God forbid they use those losers and posers on youtube, FWIW.

I believe that guy that smoked a pipe from the series Mad Men used to come on here also. It's a great way to get some inside research for what their character's motivations are for doing this or that with their pipes.
in that case I just want them to know I am available for personal paid consultations and pipe smoking lessons. And unlike the people they hired as gang consultants for that one Michelle Pfeiffer movie from the 90's I do sort of kind of know what I am talking about.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
in that case I just want them to know I am available for personal paid consultations and pipe smoking lessons. And unlike the people they hired as gang consultants for that one Michelle Pfeiffer movie from the 90's I do sort of kind of know what I am talking about.
Hey I thought I gave them pretty good advice?!

• Haha
Reactions: JimInks and JOHN72
My daughter finally got up the list for getting called to do hair and make up for things filmed in our area. She is so excited. I just hope she keeps that excitement up when she realizes that most of these people aren't that nice.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
My daughter finally got up the list for getting called to do hair and make up for things filmed in our area. She is so excited. I just hope she keeps that excitement up when she realizes that most of these people aren't that nice.
And hopefully she isn't a gossip. Cause that can bite them in the ass pretty fast. Doesn't matter how juicy the info is. And some mofos talk about stuff they should keep private when in the chair.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
But aren't there like rules you're supposed to go to school? What next you're going to say they don't return library books on time either and practice chronic jay walking?
I told my wife the movie was unrealistic and she got defensive. Apparently it’s based on a true story. ?

Reactions: JOHN72
Aug 1, 2012
Disclaimer: Jiminks, I like your reviews and the following is not a reflection on you in any way, just a connection I made after reading the title.

After reading the title,and some of the posts, I have really only had one strong thought...
qi57z.jpg

Reactions: JimInks

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Disclaimer: Jiminks, I like your reviews and the following is not a reflection on you in any way, just a connection I made after reading the title.

After reading the title,and some of the posts, I have really only had one strong thought...
qi57z.jpg
Oh, I'm used to that! nnnn

• Haha
Reactions: captainsousie