PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
They JUST went on sale. They’re not cheap but I suspect they’ll be incredible. If you like VAPer and have a little coin to spare, you’d be a silly goose to skip this.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
They just trying to get on the boondoggle of selling blend for a high price making us think we're getting something special. Or this could be the Opening Salvo in a going out of business sale.

• Love
Reactions: woodsroad
Sep 28, 2023
Boone>Wilmington
Same price of the new Sutliff release “Old BoSs” if I’m not mistaken. And they rendered those tins useless by adding heavy Latakia so…

But why not fire up the rumor mill anyways gang 🤪

sfduke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2012
Think the increase in production cost has a lot to due with these. Everything at Sutliff has gone up in price since the last tin release.

Auxsender

Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
They just trying to get on the boondoggle of selling blend for a high price making us think we're getting something special. Or this could be the Opening Salvo in a going out of business sale.
Have you seen the Watch City storefront?
I promise they’re not raking it in.
They’re also not going out of business.
Also, you are getting something special with this tinned release, or, you would if you bought some which I suspect you’re not planning to do.
It’s double the price of regular Old Dominion. Could the cut make THAT much of an improvement? Maybe. I’ll never know.
True. Typical of tinned baccy v. bulk baccy. I admit it’s not usually 100% more expensive but tins are definitely more expensive than bulk but I know you know that.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I bought some bulk a few years back, mylared it up and never even tried it. Maybe one of these days!

Oh and yah going out of business, heard they sold the property to 7-11.

Reactions: jpberg

blackpowderpiper

Dec 19, 2018
Middle Tennessee
I purchased a few tins of the Old Dominion 25th Anniversary a few years ago. I thought it was expensive then at about $15 per 1.5 oz. I will admit that it is a good Vaper but they have now priced me out of the market. $12/oz (+/-) is more than I'm willing to pay. But to each their own.

Reactions: pantsBoots

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
$19 a tin works out to $1.52 per bowl, assuming they are 4g bowls (that’s a big bowl, the real per bowl cost for most will be far less). If $1.52 for 1-2 hours of delicious tobacco enjoyment strikes anyone as expensive, good luck to you with spending your $1.52 elsewhere.

I have one review at tobaccoreviews.com, and it’s for Old Dominion 25th Anniversary. It is great stuff.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I largely stopped buying tobacco a couple of years ago. But I bought these. It’s not the same as their regular Old Dominion. Sutliff got components that were pretty close to the Hampton Road that used McClelland tobacco and the difference was worth it to me to try it out when it first came out . I love this stuff. Is it pricy? You bet! But I’m willing to spend the money for something that I really enjoy.
So when I saw that another batch was available I bought some. Simple as that.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
Still in stock, maybe Ill get 5 more.

This and The Country Squire Anniversary VaPers are really good, sadly I missed out on that drop this year.

As for the price, it is what it is. I work for a living, so, yeah.

Last edited:
Reactions: jbfrady