PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coda

Lurker
Jan 25, 2015
The tin art stickers are much smaller than the surface of the tin and not centered. They're wayyyyyy off to one side. I work with graphics and printing and that's the type of thing I'm super OCD about. I can't help it
Well, they were rushing to get it out as soon as possible...

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Well they are posted on the site but show as out of stock. The other site syas it was available for preorder, did I miss it already?

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Zito, I caught this thread just a minute after Simon posted it and immediately went to P&C and it showed WH Bar in stock, so I made an order that actually went through. I even have a confirmation email that shows it in stock. I realize it probably was a glitch/mistake, but I'll see tomorrow. I'm bumming if the Green is scented.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I'll let you know after I have taken it for a test drive although the War Horse Plug will knock you off your chair and it does contain Valerian root extract 8O
IMG_0296_zpsuahin7kd.jpg

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Well I was hoping it would be released today because it's the last business day before the dreaded 8th of August. Maybe later today then?
Btw, I love Valarian Root! I eat that stuff for breakfast, (I sleep all day... But still!)

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Darn, does this mean I have to sit at the computer all day. This is worse than trying to get Stonehaven.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
As the founder and one of the controlling shareholders I can tell you we have made it through the August 8th deadline so you will have 18 months of unbridled enjoyment before the FDA spoils the party.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
The tin art stickers are much smaller than the surface of the tin and not centered. They're wayyyyyy off to one side. I work with graphics and printing and that's the type of thing I'm super OCD about. I can't help it
Those were initial run with labels printed in-house. The actual labels, which will be embossed, will be applied at the factory for the production run and will be properly applied
Does anyone know when they're available?
We received enough to make the deadline with full production to follow soon. We don't have an ETA yet.
Russ

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
OK, I spent quite some time at CI today. I smoked both of the new blends and really like them a lot. Both bars are dense and took some effort to slice. Once they are cut they are easy to rub out and load. Both are strong blends so if you're looking for powerhouse blends then these will tickle your fancies.

The War Horse Bar is a bit different from the Ready Rubbed and a very satisfying smoke. This will put you to bed.

War Horse Green is not Condor but suggests an English plug with just a small bit of a floral hit but is not off putting to those who avoid Lakeland style blends.

As to availability, our processer is under immense pressure to get many blends to market; just like other tobacco houses. It could be awhile before full stocks are on hand. Also, CI is implementing some systems changes at this time. Once their new computer systems are up the new blends will be able to be pre-ordered.

All I can say is that War Horse Bar and War Horse Green are now official real products and we and CI will let you know when they can be pre-ordered.

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Thanks John. Oh so wanted it now, but that's good news. They sound really good. Be sure to PM me just before they're available to preorder so I can get the jump on these guys, right? :D

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Your one of the lucky ones, zito. Please let us know what you think of it. It is very fresh as it was made on Tuesday.

Here's what Russ and I smoked today.
f1WnCoR.jpg

2NXqdSe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.