Vincent Manil Le Petit Robin

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

I keep seeing two competing bits of marketing on this blend. One of from Vincent Manil that the lighter tobacco that this is blended with is a secret that they will never divulge, and the other is from reviews that say that it is blended with Virginias and Kentucky.

I've tasted this, and it was good and interesting. but blended, the semois just looses a lot of its originality... the parts that I like about semois.

But, that is a beautiful pipe in the picture. Really nice proportions and shape.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

Cappy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 19, 2016
Louisiana
I keep seeing two competing bits of marketing on this blend. One of from Vincent Manil that the lighter tobacco that this is blended with is a secret that they will never divulge, and the other is from reviews that say that it is blended with Virginias and Kentucky.

I've tasted this, and it was good and interesting. but blended, the semois just looses a lot of its originality... the parts that I like about semois.

But, that is a beautiful pipe in the picture. Really nice proportions and shape.
Ingo Garbe is a master.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I like the medium and especially the thick cut. The shag is tasty but not as pleasing to me as the single leaf. I like burley a lot, and this burley variant rings my chimes.

Reactions: UncleRasta

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I thought semois had truly different taste for a burley product. Unfortunately, for me the difference didn't sit well with my taste buds so I chucked it after a while.