PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Zonomo: Congratulations, friend-o! I am so happy for your daughter's acceptance into ASU. She is lovely and, I'm sure, will go far with her chosen studies.
Bradley: Your daughter is a wonderful blend of you and your bride. I know how how proud you are of her and your sons. You did good, pal.
Shoot, DS nailed it, "having your kids succeed is the best feeling in the world."
Well done, guys.
Fnord

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Zonomo, congrats, nothing like the feeling of pride for our kids, one of the best feelings ever.
Bradley, talk about a daughter being a dead ringer for the mom, that is amazing. Thank God she got none of your looks. lol A doctor in the family is too cool, congrats.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Thank you everyone - I am really glad some of you posted things about your families too. Its one of the greatest joys to see our children accomplish more than we have. I am truly a blessed man this AM.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Z et al, words cannot express the joy that I have for you folks. There is nothing like watching your children succeed in their chosen endeavors, and in addition, with so many pitfalls that young people can fall into, be happy in life.
I have one daughter who has always been the light in my life, even though she has many traits of myself in her and I sometimes cringe. LOL :)
Allan

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Way to go Zo!
And way to go Cajun!
Good parenting skills on both of you. I agree, you can see intelligence in Zo's kid's eyes. Must've got that from her mother too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.