PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2011
Louisiana, USA
Week before last I ordered from Vegassmokes.com. It's been almost 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything from them except that my order has been processed. I've called a couple times to check on the status of my order, but no one answers and no one calls me back. I've even emailed them. I'm definitely going to be searching for a better online store.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Charlie, that is a sad situation.

Here is some shameful self promotion...

Not really, but we do have several very reliable, and reputable sponsors here on the site.

Check'em out!

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
I haven't dealt with anybody but 4noggins but I'll throw my hat out there for Rich. The man runs a fine business and I've been nothing but satisfied.

puffintuff

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2010
Sorry to hear about that. I can't do business with websites that don't have a phone# or they don't answer. I usually deal with smokingpipes. They answer their phones and update their site so you don't buy something out of stock. Good luck with your order.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Sorry to hear about this. Hopefully you will be able to get it resolved and either get your merchandise or money back. I have heard this same story numerous times about VegasSmokes.com.
If you want reputable online vendors, check out our site sponsors. You can click on their banners or if you look on the left hand sidebar and scroll down, there is a list of our site sponsors with links to their sites/stores.

sockmonkey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 13, 2011
   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:

Brown, Fredrick                

The Smoke Shop

ATTN VEGASSMOKES.COM

care of Network Solutions

PO Box 459

Drums, PA 18222

US

570-708-8780

Not sure if that helps...but there's their pertinent Whois info.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I had one bad experience with Vegassmokes a long time ago. Never again!!! So sorry that your having pipe woes. I have always had nothing but the very best experience with Smokingpipes.com and Cupojoes.com. Hope it all works out for you in the end.
Cheers.
P.

charlie

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2011
Louisiana, USA
Thanks for your sympathy, ohin3. I wish I would have known about this site before so I could have asked about them before I ordered, lol. My experience with Cupojoes.com was wonderful! They were affordable and shipped very quickly.

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
i just checked out there website and on the front they have a pipe kit block for 44 bucks.everywhere else you can buy them for 24.00.that right there said no buy from them. lol hope you get your order.

westcoastrich

Might Stick Around
Feb 17, 2011
I learned my lesson a few years ago, BAD NEWS !!! I would never do business with him again. Last thing I heard he left Las Vegas under questionable circumstances and went to Florida, I don't know where after that.

charlie

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2011
Louisiana, USA
Yes! Got ahold of Frank at VegasSmokes and my order will be cancelled and I'll get my full refund. ^-^ Don't even have to pay for shipping. Almost makes the trouble worth it. On a sad note, I missed a really inspiring episode of Home Makeover Extreme to do it.

mowens

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2011
Smokingpipes.com is my favorite. Customer service is top notch there and their prices are good too! I also recommend pipesandcigars too. Sorry you got the run around

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Sorry to hear about the run around you had to deal with, Charlie. Definitely stick with the sites that are listed on the left sidebar. They are very reputable firms and offer great customer service.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
I'll second Jack Peterson at Sterling, Smokingpipes.com and purchasing directly from the Tarler's at C&D. Good service, quality products, fair prices and responsible vendor relations.

Status
Not open for further replies.