PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Cigarstopipes

Lurker
Sep 19, 2022
Good evening fine folks, the wife and I are visiting Vancouver BC for a week for a nice vacation. She is pretty much controlling the itinerary, but maybe I can sneak away for a bit and check a tobacco shop in the area. Any recommendations? Appreciate it.

Eastmon

Might Stick Around
Jan 9, 2022
Vancouver, BC
There’s some downtown, but it’s an anti smoke city, so I don’t know if it’s worth breaking the itinerary for

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
Good evening fine folks, the wife and I are visiting Vancouver BC for a week for a nice vacation. She is pretty much controlling the itinerary, but maybe I can sneak away for a bit and check a tobacco shop in the area. Any recommendations? Appreciate it.
Just a note - there is no tin art in Canada anymore. All tins have identical gray label. Same font, just different letters printed on the label.

Cigarstopipes

Lurker
Sep 19, 2022
Yeah so I gave up looking after doing a brief search that only showed vape shops. I didn't think it was so bad around here that the tubs all had to have the same grey label, that's crazy

KBaz

Lurker
Dec 19, 2020
I do not know your home location but in addition to the gray labels - Canada, due to taxation, might have some of the higher tobacco prices you will encounter.

I live in Canada and a major perk of my holiday travel is to purchase my legal importable limits. Best of my memory it’s $55 cdn for a tin of tobacco.

Spend your time taking in the city.