PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
One good thing about living in a small town.. if my name is on it and it gets to our PO even with no street address it will be delivered.

mirain

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2011
This happened to me last week. My package was marked 'delivered' but wasn't on the porch. I called the PO and, sure enough, it was still in the truck. Yep, USPS is really falling down lately.

mvmadore

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2015
Northern NY
We have to go to the PO for our mail and packages...not rural enough for rural delivery but no delivery at all...kinda sucks at times but it is just down the street from my home and packages don't go to someone elses home.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
There's a possibility it was delivered and someone walked off with it. All my packages are just sitting on my doorstep whenever I order anything, sometimes for hours in plain view on a fairly busy street. I would opt into the signing for the package. If it says it was delivered they'll probably be covered on their end legally.
Also, in the past several years, packages look like the samsonite gorilla works in the shipping department. Torn and taped back up, or squashed and raining pieces. :evil:

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
9409284.jpg

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
@okiescout - Getting one that has not been smoked will cost you extra!!
I always have problems with USPS because I live on a Military Base and they are contracted out (always to the lowest bidder). I never have problems with UPS or FedEx though, if you want severe headaches and ass pain deal with DHL!

Status
Not open for further replies.