PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
After listening to Thursday podcast , phone would not ring, this Sunday morning with a bowl of Foggys Plumcake and a cup of hot coffee sitting on porch could not hear my ritual Cajun music. Going in house wife called from grocery store , no ring, my grandaughter said Paw Paw I know why your phone is not ringing, did you use your ear buds ? I said yes, she then said plug them in again and unplug sometimes my Dads phone does that. So I plug and unplug and viola, sound again. These youngsters are something else, and old farts aren"t LOL

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
But does she know the wordds to "I Love My Saturday Night" by Jim Olivier or "Behind Closed Doors" by Belton Richard? I was on the radio with Jim Olivier many times when I lived Lafayette? He passed in 2008. I was sure sorry to here it.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Haha Bradley. It happens. I actually have a TV like that that need the headphone jack "jacked" a few times every once in a while.

Jul 15, 2011
This subject was ever so eloquently and badassedly covered by Eagles legend Joe Walsh. No one says it better than Joe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEoWaP4skv8

Status
Not open for further replies.