Update On My Dog Shadow!! Great Update :)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Great news. I'm glad they now have a treatment for parvo, I lost a dog to it in the early eighties, when it was incurable. Let us know when the pooch pulls through.
Hey, you may need to warn your neighbors; Shadow will be contagious for up to six weeks after she gets better.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
I'm very happy for you and Shadow, Richard.
Here's to a speedy and complete recovery.
Fnord
P.S. Once again I learned something new here.

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
Another update and I won't do another til she is OVER it completely. She is still a lil sick and not eating nothing but today she did eat a lil grass which they said they do to settle their stomach. She did drink a little water too. They said nothing would kill this but bleach. I did warn my neighbors too just about everyone within a 5 house radius lol. They said that this just needs to run its course and then once she is able to hold stuff down she will eat. If not though the vet said they can put nutrients in her IV under the skin. This is a horrible disease I wish they could find a good cure instead of a preventable shot. Thank you to everyone it truly means the world to me and my family. Trail boss that is Chance!! Lol I will post some pics of shadow. Thanks again everyone!!!!

homeguard95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
I'm sure she'll be just fine the fact that you still have her after this past week shows that she's a fighter.

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
That's my sick baby but with you all praying she is doing soooo much better. Again I can't thank you all enough. I'm so glad god lead me to this forum. I'm not a religious guru but I so believe in god and if this is his way of getting my attention well then I'm in the front row of his class. I'll post more pics once she's outside and back to her normal self. It's funny when she is outside she acts totally different. Neighbors have 2 German shepherds and I believe one of them is shadows boyfriend lol she don't want him to know how sick she is. Lol. Thank you all again. If I ever hit the lottery you all would not need any tobacco for would need a room addition for all that I send to you!!!! :P

homeguard95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
Yeah bud if I've only learned one thing in this life it's that you don't have to be a bible thumper to believe and be thankful.

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
I hope Shadow is doing well today, and her family too.
I found this gif this morning and it made me feel good. I hope you all like it too.
http://giant.gfycat.com/FickleWellgroomedIaerismetalmark.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.