PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Due to a redirection error, the parcel was missent to another county. Gotta love the accuracy of the USPS. It'll likely be another week or two that should've only been 4 days.

View attachment 262488
My last job we used USPS often for shipping airplane parts. After customers would call wondering where their stuff is, wed look it up and laugh and laugh together.

"It made its way to Wisconsin, then back to Illinois, then Wednesday it came back to Wisconsin, Thursday it was shipped back to Illinois. Then it went off to Georgia for a night, then back to Illinois, on its way back here to Wisconsin for ya!" Any day now!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
My last job we used USPS often for shipping airplane parts. After customers would call wondering where their stuff is, wed look it up and laugh and laugh together.

"It made its way to Wisconsin, then back to Illinois, then Wednesday it came back to Wisconsin, Thursday it was shipped back to Illinois. Then it went off to Georgia for a night, then back to Illinois, on its way back here to Wisconsin for ya!" Any day now!
Another county isn't too bad, I had a pipe go to the wrong country before. I still got it eventually but the tracking updates were always interesting.
I had a pair of pipes from Russia make a Eurotrip to nearly every country there before getting to me four months later.

• Haha
Reactions: Humblepipe