PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronbear

Lurker
Feb 7, 2012
][/url]I know some of you guys enjoy a cigar occasionally too , thought i would just show you this American eagle cigar cutter i picked up at a flea market here in England about 15 years ago, not seen another like it.

Jul 15, 2011
Hey bud, I think theres a problem with your picture there. If you can't figure out how to get it to post you can shoot it to me in an email and Ill post it up for ya.
EDIT: Now I see it! That thing looks pretty cool. I've never seen a cutter like that either. Thanks for sharing!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I can't quit buying pipe tobacco long enough to get a good cigar anymore. I needs a Montecristo methinks. That beak looks like it could take someone out!

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
A company in Solingen, Donatus, designed these. If you could see the end, you would note a larger opening, which notches the cigar. An earlier, and better, imo, way to gain good draw on a good cigar. Far superior to today's ridiculous guillotine cutters.

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
Looks really neat, but what ring gauge can you cut with it? Looks like it would work well for torpedoes and lanceros. Anyway very nice piece!

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
Wavy-Hedge-Shears-by-Berger_6097z1.jpg

I just use these.

Status
Not open for further replies.