PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Ruins of Isengard is fantastic!! I love it! But I have a dilemma....... while I love English/Balkan blends they are not the most crowd friendly as far as aromas go and I want to enjoy this pipe with company..... wondering if I should dedicate it to aro's..... decisions, decisions.... lol
:puffpipe:

zunismoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2010
NC
There once was a man from Humbird

His roommate is seen, never heard

He turns, and reams, and buffs till they gleam

Some of the best pipes that I've ever seen
A poet who doesn't know it, but his feet show it, Longfellows!!
Seriously, great poetry!

nabottle

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2011
Excellent. That stem is too cool man! Arthur is a very talented guy. I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of that bad ass.

jbmills

Might Stick Around
Jul 23, 2011
Yeah Rick, my dad turned me onto the books when I was younger and now I read them at least twice a year and the movies were awesome. Hard to trust a man who doesn't know who Frodo is. :D

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Great looking pipe rickpal and Uncle Arthur. Ruins of Isengard is a very yummy blend and what a fun pipe to smoke it in.

Jul 15, 2011
I received my Uncle Arthur pipe yesterday and gloat about it endlessly. Due to its small size it is the perfect flake pipe and has become the home for my new favorite blend, MacBarens Symphony. Cheers to Uncle Arthur! :puffpipe:

htmn246

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 11, 2010
Unclearther pipes are GREAT!! not a bad smoker in the bunch. UA sent me a small apple with my acorn churchwarden that has become my favorite take to work pipe.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
After smoking a bowl each of Ruins of Isengard and Shortcut to Mushrooms it has been decided...English/Balkans only in this LOTR cavalier.
The aroma and taste just seem to fit this pipe!!!

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Just received my second Uncle Arthur LOTR pipe to compliment my custom cavalier he made for me last month... Can't wait to start breaking it in tonight!!...... A great looking pair Uncle Arthur!! :worship:
IMG_0256-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.