PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

iajaffe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2010
You ever see a pipe that is so ugly you just can't stop thing about it? A pipe so hideous it makes you question the reliability of the reseller that procured it? A pipe so far from beautiful that you think to call a welfare check on the carver? And then see the price and think to yourself that a fool and his money are soon parted? Or is it just me?

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Every time I see a Castello drop at SPC.
I know you secretly want one of these...it's only $1170:

002-386-4947.6567.jpg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
You ever see a pipe that is so ugly you just can't stop thing about it? A pipe so hideous it makes you question the reliability of the reseller that procured it? A pipe so far from beautiful that you think to call a welfare check on the carver? And then see the price and think to yourself that a fool and his money are soon parted? Or is it just me?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Different strokes ;)

There are pipes I'd NEVER think of buying
But I'm the guy with over 40 Bulldogs. 😍
And I know there are plenty who can't stand the shape cray

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Do you have a Platonic ideal example to share? puffy 🧐