PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
Been married two years today. :crazy: I think we are going to have some friends watch the boy so we can go to an Italian restaurant in town tonight. Thinking about splurging and getting a bottle of champagne.

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Happy Anniversary Griz !!!!!
Celebrate in Grand Style as they only get better from here......

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Don't get champagne if your in an italian restaurant. Go with Asti Spumante (the italian champagne). The best one in my opinion is Asti Cinzano. It's a rather sweet sparkling wine which goes down just as easily with a light salad as it does with pasta and meatballs in a hearty red sauce. It could even work as an after-dinner drink. If they don't have it though, Martini and Rossi make a nice somewhat dry Asti Spumante.
Congratulations!
-Jason

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
Congrats brother! I know alot of us joke about our wives, but truth be told I think we're all very fond of them.

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Congratulations! I can't even hold that kind of relationship with anything so props to you!

I don't speak from experience (I'm a bachelor so let your cute lady friends know), but I am sure it can only get better from here on out.

Enjoy the evening with your wife!

martiniman

Apr 6, 2012
Congrats Griz.
Asti is good but it is pretty sweet, I do it with the better half, she doesn't like dry wines.

If you like something drier try a Prosecco, Italian sparking dry white..

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Congratulations and many more my pipe smoking friend! The Jones' will hit 33 in a few weeks, God willing, I hope you are as lucky as I am.

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
We had a nice, even if it was a bit expensive, dinner and some kind of layered peach drink I forgot the name of. It was a little to sweet for my tastes, but the ole lady liked it. Thank you everyone for the good wishes!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
You posted on a thread 2 months old to say congrats on his anniversary.... 2 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.