PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpicking

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2011
I've been spending my time and money building my tobacco collection, and I have a pretty decent collection of really nice tobaccos - but my pipe collection is substantially less impressive. I have one nice Chacom, but then it quickly goes downhill for the rest of my pipes (a Medico, a Dr Grabow, and a corncob).
This week I decided to invest in a couple of nice pipes to really enjoy all of my tobaccos. I spent hours - and hours, and hours - looking at pipes from different pipe shops to find a few that really caught my eye. (There are some really strange pipes out there,folks.)
I ended up buying two handmade Italian pipes. The first is a Savinelli smooth bent billard, and a day later I ordered a Gigi Classico smooth bent apple. Neither one has arrived yet, but I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting!!

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
better to have one pipe, and lot of tobacco, than a lot of pipes, and one tobacco.
and ...
TEG67.gif

arabpipesmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2012
Congrats my friend.

After looking for the whole week i ended ordering 7 corn cub pipes to try the deferent tobacco i have before getting my 2nd briar pipe.

Waiting for the pic’s :puffpipe:

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
I only own corn cob pipes currently and 5 tobaccos. Works out well because it keeps the cost down and they smoke great too. no good pipes available to buy here, but hope to grab a Nording next time one is for sale on this site.

tpicking

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2011
I'd love to put up some pics, but posting pics on these forums isn't really an intuitive process. A simple copy/paste doesn't do it, and I can't find something like an "upload picture" button.
A few months back, I saw someone trying to explain how to upload pics, but he was talking about somehow doing it through Photobucket. I'd welcome any suggestions about a less circuitous way to get pics here...??

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
Congrats and welcome! I'm partial to Savs so I say you should love the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.