Two Friends -- Homeward Bound -- Anyone tried it?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I don't normally smoke aromatics, but this blend strikes me more as a tobacco blend with an aromatic quality (kinda like I see Edward G Robinson or Father Dempsey).

I haven't seen any reviews on TobaccoReviews, though Jiminks has given it 4 stars on this site. Has anyone tried this and have any impressions to share? I see it as something that carries aromatic qualities without being an aromatic, including having a bit of nic to it as well. I'm not quite sure how to categorize it beyond "non-aromatic with aromatic qualities" lol. I can say I keep reaching for it, and I hope it succeeds as a blend.

Also, if anyone has suggestions for something similar, they are welcome. :)

Reactions: jbfrady

BackwaterMN

Lurker
Dec 28, 2023
Just cracked my first tin this afternoon! On my 2nd bowl. I like it. I'm not huge on non-Gawith aromatics, but have been searching for one I actually enjoy smoking. I think this is one of them. You can taste the tobacco and the toppings, and it seems to have a decent amount of nicotine. Doesn't bite or taste like chemicals. I like it quite a bit more than the Rattrays Exotic Passion I recently purchased.