PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Lovely morn we have here in the Derby City. To fully relish it, I'm indulging in a couple new experiences..
First, I'm using my new Peterson System Deluxe (11S). I'm a sucker for birdseye grain so I just had to have the Deluxe series for my 1st system pipe. I'm loving the P-Lip button. I know the Peterson Systems evoke strong opinions from supporters and detractors..I can understand..but for me...I think it's awesome.
To compliment the pipe I chose an equally divisive tobacco, the renowned Dunhill Royal Yacht. Again, it seems to draw strong opinions in both directions...and again...I'm loving it! As promised it delivers a bountiful dose of beloved Vitamin N.

What a fantastic start to a gorgeous Saturday!
lzvCimc.jpg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yes, and nice photo. 300 miles South of Miami and overcast, but calm seas so far. Just chatted with a couple from Greenville, SC who are wondering what they'll find when they get home....

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
Sounds like a great way to start the day. Glad you enjoyed your cruise on "The Yacht." That's a fairly recent addition to my rotation - and I'm also in the love it camp.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Hey Scrooge..I take that as a compliment every time.

I'm 33.

Maybe I'll look 30 by the time I hit 50.
Smoking another bowl of the Yacht right now. I must say it's the only tobacco that makes me want to put the pipe down before it's finished. Whew!

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
I am just very relieved to see it is 'firsts' not 'fists' as I thought on initial scan...
I am a very recent convert to the p-lip and system on a small full bent Peterson, it clenched strange for a quarter bowl, but once I got it nestled into my chin I was absolutely convinced, and will be eyeing up more Peterson's one day when I can afford to look at pipes!!!
Isaac

Status
Not open for further replies.