PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Magnus that very question has come up in the past.

The short answer is yes.

The next best thing to not using a third party site is to upload the photos into "your Album".

Then: When you've uploaded your photos you can open the picture.

Then: Right-click in the body of the photo.

Then: Select "copy image address"

Then: Using the IMG button post it in the Reply Box.

Hope that helps.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
PHOTOBucket is crap. Use only if you have more money than sense.
Yes, this site's album works fine, as does Imgur and postimage.
image_zpszqowgylp.jpeg

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
@jpmcwjr, I have enjoyed getting to know a little bit about you by reading your posts; it has become clear to me that you are the master of the 'how to link images' posts and 'how to rinse your pipe with water' posts. I infer from these that you are likely a very helpful fellow. But I'd like to know whether all those consonants in your screen name do represent your given names? (If so, it must take a while when filling in formal documents and applications!)
@sablebrush32, does your screen name by chance indicate your favourite paint brush type or size? I enjoyed the irony of the first post, too. (Thanks for giving me a good chuckle).

Jan 8, 2013
The opening post is hysterical! All hail Photobucket, destroyer of peoples posts!
I was nearly laughing my tail off while reading this old post as well. The irony kills me. It's funny, I used to swear by Photosuckit. Now I consider them a total joke.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
What a hoot. I too used the photoeater software. I didn't remove my account, but left it so it takes up space on their servers. I recommend that everyone upload all they can to fill up their space. Use anything you find on the net and keep checking on the account once in a while to keep it 'alive'. If we all did that, it could be considered 'payback'.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
@sablebrush32, does your screen name by chance indicate your favourite paint brush type or size? I enjoyed the irony of the first post, too. (Thanks for giving me a good chuckle).
My screen mane reflects that I'm an artist by profession. I do like sable brushes, though these days everything I do is on a computer using a Wacom tablet and stylus.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Thomas-
Thanks for the words- my handle came from an old e-mail which does indeed have something to do with my name. It's really not a big chore to write it, though. And the jr is no longer a factor.
Jesse-
The post showed up at the top of some links on a page I rarely see on this site, so I clicked on it. And thought it was an interesting memorial to photofucket. And another chance for me to crap on that outfit.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Photobucket, the name that begs so many descriptives based on their business practices. Photosucket, Photofucket, Photoducket, Photoracket, Photocasket, Photograspet, Photokillet, Photoluckless, Photonumbnutz, Photoputzes, Photoripoff, and so many more.