PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
003-016-0038.jpg

Let's begin with the fox. Briar fox or Br'er Fox is a cunning and crafty creature whose sole desire is to ensnare and devour Br'er Rabbit. This is not uncharacteristic behavior for foxes in literature or in real life for that matter. From Foxy Loxy trying to kill and eat the sundry poultry comprised of Chicken Little and friends to the real life foxes who'll stop at nothing to plunder and pillage an honest farmers coops and rabbitries. In short the fox must represent something devious and malicious.

Moving on we see the fox is hiding in the bushes, smoking a pipe. There are only two reasons a fox would hide in the bushes to smoke.
  1. He's under age. We can safely rule that out because I'm unaware of any law that prohibits a fox from smoking tobacco at any age.
  2. He's smoking weed. I believe this is the surest possible answer because weed is illegal in South Carolina where this blend is produced. Even for foxes, of all ages. And look at his eyes! And that is definitely not a tobacco pipe.
We can also clearly see this fox is wearing clothing commonly associated with the reefer lifestyle. This fox looks exactly like the local drug dealer in my neighborhood as a child. He would regularly stand in the bushes smoking his weed and trying to sell it to us as we walked to school.

Moving on to the briars. These represent the entanglements of the reefer lifestyle. We all know how quickly one can go from taking your first dose of jazz cabbage, to snorting cocaine off the bumper of a Ford Pinto in a Dennys parking lot with a waitress named Deb.

There's nothing really to say about room note, flavor, or smoking mechanics because this "pipe tobacco" is most definitely weed.

4 star blend if you take pot.
All others steer clear. Definitely will get you stoned.

Disclaimer: It's definitely tobacco.

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
View attachment 70810

Let's begin with the fox. Briar fox or Br'er Fox is a cunning and crafty creature whose sole desire is to ensnare and devour Br'er Rabbit. This is not uncharacteristic behavior for foxes in literature or in real life for that matter. From Foxy Loxy trying to kill and eat the sundry poultry comprised of Chicken Little and friends to the real life foxes who'll stop at nothing to plunder and pillage an honest farmers coops and rabbitries. In short the fox must represent something devious and malicious.

Moving on we see the fox is hiding in the bushes, smoking a pipe. There are only two reasons a fox would hide in the bushes to smoke.
  1. He's under age. We can safely rule that out because I'm unaware of any law that prohibits a fox from smoking tobacco at any age.
  2. He's smoking weed. I believe this is the surest possible answer because weed is illegal in South Carolina where this blend is produced. Even for foxes, of all ages. And look at his eyes! And that is definitely not a tobacco pipe.
We can also clearly see this fox is wearing clothing commonly associated with the reefer lifestyle. This fox looks exactly like the local drug dealer in my neighborhood as a child. He would regularly stand in the bushes smoking his weed and trying to sell it to us as we walked to school.

Moving on to the briars. These represent the entanglements of the reefer lifestyle. We all know how quickly one can go from taking your first dose of jazz cabbage, to snorting cocaine off the bumper of a Ford Pinto in a Dennys parking lot with a waitress named Deb.

There's nothing really to say about room note, flavor, or smoking mechanics because this "pipe tobacco" is most definitely weed.

I forgot that I missed these "fake" reviews. ?

Fbg121

Lurker
Dec 24, 2020
View attachment 70810

Disclaimer: ok first off, that waitress named Deb is my 2nd cousins step dads 3rd cousin so I take offense to this.

View attachment 70810

: ok first off, that waitress named Deb is my 2nd cousins step dads 3rd cousin so I take offense to this. 2nd off, fox lives matter too. Your portrayal puts foxs in a negative light. There are plenty of hardworking, bootstrap pullers that follow the law ok.
3rd. I think i may try this blend at some point. Thanks for the excellent review!

Status
Not open for further replies.