PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
I am going to be in Boston on Saturday and I hope to make it to L.J. Peretti. Looking forward trying this year's Yuletide.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
I spent a couple hours talking to the staff there and sampling their pipe tobacco, had a fantastic time!! Bought my fair allotment of tobacco and a nice rusticated Canadian pipe that they kept looking for until they found one that I liked. I believe I was talking to the owner/manager Stephen and I found him quite entertaining and funny. I think I will be in Boston again next summer and stopping by there will be a must for me.
Sounds like you may have been there before, but in any case enjoy your time there and the great selection of everything they have in stock.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
I was just at Peretti's last month and had a fantastic time. Let us know what you get if you purchase anything!

stoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 19, 2014
I work walking distance from Peretti's, great shop. should be hopping this weekend with Christmas around the corner.

jfox520

May 24, 2013
I will update everyone about my visit. I am really look forward to my visit.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
I just ordered their Yuletide blend myself. Their online ordering process now gives several shipping options via USPS and UPS; some expensive, some very inexpensive. Through Dec 24 shipping is free on orders $100+.
'Peretti's Christmas Treat'
Yuletide is a blend of virginia and cavendish tobaccos graced with the essence of plum brandy.

jfox520

May 24, 2013
Other than trying to find a place to park my adventure was great. Drooling over all the amazing pipes and the aroma of the shop was fantastic. I got two pipes a Prehistoric 1/8 Bent Apple and a Matte Walnut Volcano. Some Smith's Own and Tashkent. I could have stayed there all day and talked with the guys behind the counter. All and all a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.