New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time thing always leaves me with lots of typos also. It is frustrating, but it serves to keep people from breaking forum rules and then changing the posts before a moderator can intercede.

Love your books! The smaller one looks more like a catalog for ordering cigars. I can't read the titles, because they are so small in the pics.

But, I need to read up more on cigar leaf and production, since I have been getting more into cigars lately.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
The time thing always leaves me with lots of typos also. It is frustrating, but it serves to keep people from breaking forum rules and then changing the posts before a moderator can intercede.

Love your books! The smaller one looks more like a catalog for ordering cigars. I can't read the titles, because they are so small in the pics.

But, I need to read up more on cigar leaf and production, since I have been getting more into cigars lately.
IMG_1816.jpgIMG_1816.jpgIMG_1808.jpgIMG_1808.jpgIMG_1808.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe

sorry for my poor writing in english.......to you and the forum in general........sorry

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
La cuestión del tiempo siempre me deja con muchos errores tipográficos también. Es frustrante, pero sirve para evitar que las personas rompan las reglas del foro y luego cambien las publicaciones antes de que un moderador pueda interceder.

¡Amo tus libros! El más pequeño parece más un catálogo para pedir puros. No puedo leer los títulos porque son muy pequeños en las fotos.

Pero necesito leer más sobre la hoja y la producción de cigarros, ya que últimamente me he interesado más en los cigarros.
IMG_1816[1067].jpg

Reactions: edger
Status
Not open for further replies.