PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
I placed an order this week with Pipes and Cigars.When the order was shipped they emailed me that I could track it online.My computer skills at best are limited and I had never done this before.It turned out to be fairly easy.It was kinda fun to keep track of exactly where my tobacco was between New York and North Carolina.It got to my house today.I've ordered from Pipes and Cigars several times now.I've found them to be an excellent place to do business.
Edit: PIPE TOBACCONISTS - B&M'S AND INTERNET RETAILERS, L

robert76

Lurker
Sep 10, 2011
I agree Puffy. I love to track anything I buy online. I'm almost as bad as a kid at Christmas (Oh no!! There's that dirty word again :crazy:...)watching my packages go from place to place. As far as Pipes and Cigars goes, I have made several orders and only had one problem. A couple of tins were missing so I called them. Had great customer service and the missing tins arrived very quickly.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
P@C has always done alright by me . They even discounted a pipe when the one I ordered was out of stock and the site had not been updated .

dongreyface

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2011
Marietta, Ohio
That's the only place I've ordered from so far, and until something bad happens, it'll likely be the only place. I'm one of those people that like to be loyal to businesses that treat me well, even if I can find it cheaper somewhere else. The price is worth the buying experience.

iowamike

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2010
I placed an order with them last week and never got a conformation (maybe my screw up?). I e-mailed them and never got a reply either.

That is not like them at all. I will have to try to call tomorrow.

iowamike

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2010
Well I gave them a call and in fact I did get an e-mail. It got dumped in my spam folder. The guy on the phone told me the pipe I wanted was sold. I was on the website at the time of the phone call and the guy went and picked the next pipe I wanted as I waited. He pulled it out of the box and said the bore and stem hole were in perfect alignment. I said SHIP IT with the rest of the order. He replied it will go out today, apologised for the inconvience (my bad not theirs). Customer service is something that is getting rarer these days, not at pipes and cigars. Gotta Love those guys!

chromenut

Lurker
Nov 8, 2011
They were really very nice to me too. I asked about samples and they sent me 4 different aromatic varieties to try out, very nice of them. I'm definitely going to buy from them again! Puffy, where abouts in NC? I'm in Mooresville, right on Lake Norman, about 20 miles north of Charlotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.