PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Snook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2019
Idaho
Had a nice smoke down by the river today and took some pictures to share.

I found a new spot down a sportsman's access road that I had never been down before. It was next to a small privately owned airport that seemed more like an airplane graveyard than a functioning airport, which was really cool to me - I love that kind of stuff. Sadly, no pictures of the plane carcasses. But the river was beautiful and it was nice and quiet there where the road came to an end.

I enjoyed some Sutfliff Sweet Virginia in my Brebbia 6002. I've got to say, I really love the bulk blends from both Sutliff and Stokkebye. The Sweet Virginia is honestly my favorite Virginia that I've tried so far. The grassy/citrus notes are so prominent, and the flavors are consistent through the whole bowl. Definitely in my top five blends. Others who have smoked this one, what are your thoughts?

On the way home, I saw a sign post for a historical marker, so I took a small detour and learned a little more history about my area that I never knew before.

A nice way to spend an afternoon.

IMG_4911.jpeg

IMG_4980.jpegIMG_4979.jpeg
IMG_4989.jpeg

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Sounds great. I love enjoying a pipe in quiet nature. So relaxing.

I enjoyed some Sutfliff Sweet Virginia in my Brebbia 6002. I've got to say, I really love the bulk blends from both Sutliff and Stokkebye. The Sweet Virginia is honestly my favorite Virginia that I've tried so far. The grassy/citrus notes are so prominent, and the flavors are consistent through the whole bowl. Definitely in my top five blends. Others who have smoked this one, what are your thoughts?

I really enjoy this blend. It's great for those of us who like a little extra sweetness.

If you like it I'd recommend trying Dan Tobacco's Sweet Vanilla Honeydew and Capstan yellow as well.

Reactions: BenMN and Snook

Snook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2019
Idaho
Sounds great. I love enjoying a pipe in quiet nature. So relaxing.

I really enjoy this blend. It's great for those of us who like a little extra sweetness.

If you like it I'd recommend trying Dan Tobacco's Sweet Vanilla Honeydew and Capstan yellow as well.
I'll definitely give those a try! Capstan has been on my "to order" list for a while now.

Snook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2019
Idaho
No fish that I could see... but I also didn't get down to the water line. Too steep!