PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruger414

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 25, 2014
United States
Today I finished my final exam of my Freshman year of college!
I know it's not an incredible accomplishment, but over the past year I've been able to move out of my own to the great city of New Orleans, meet some amazing people, establish myself in the Orleans Battalion Army ROTC program, and end the year with about a 3.5 GPA. I've logged a good number of volunteer hours and feel like I've come a long way as a person.
I would like to thank you all for helping me with a habit that has helped me study on many late nights, and de-stress after many tests and essays.
Now it is time to celebrate with a big bowl of Escudo!
Happy Thursday everybody!
-Ruger

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
Great News Ruger! Get yourself a Pimm's Cup or Sazerac to go with that Escudo. :wink:
Tulane, Xavier, Loyola, Southern or UNO?

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Good for you. All of those are wonderful achievements and I'm sure many more will be accomplished in the coming years. Work hard, have fun and don't compromise on what you feel is right. You'll go far and gain tremendous growth. I like to see young people succeed.

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
Saint, I go to Tulane
:worship: Awesome school, I was part of the NROTC there many many moons ago until I flunked out and enlisted. I had thought about going back to LSU but said, "what the heck I want to see the world". In the end, it all worked out just fine.
Glad Football is returning to the campus. I always felt that making the Green Wave play in the Super Dome killed the program.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
At the end of my freshman year, I was smoking completely crap pipes with equally crap tobacco in them ... quality pipes and quality tobacco (such as Escudo) were years ahead in my future ... your future is bright, ruger ... enjoy it ...

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Congrats - it is a big day! It is a big transition time and you did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.