Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
These are on sale at TobaccoPipes. The PocketJar seems like a good way to take tobacco with you!

1658537783699.png

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Tobacco Pipes. I do not work for Tobacco Pipes. I don't know of anyone who works for Tobacco Pipes. I have never visited Tobacco Pipes. I've never been to Richmond Va. Other than landing on my way to Washington, I've never been to any part of Virginia. I've never dated anyone named Virginia. I actually dated very few girls and married the first woman who fell for me. She now regrets it. You know how you occasionally see some nothing guy with a good looking woman? Yeah, I'm that guy. The average guy with average looks who thinks climbing up the left side IQ chart may as well be Everest. Before the days of security cameras everywhere some times I would make some extra money sticking up convenience stores and gas stations and I never got caught because they could never describe me. When the police would ask "What did he look like?" The clerks would say " He was just average, not good looking. There was nothing really distinctive about him. At all. Honestly, even when he was robbing me I was bored by him and couldn't want for him to leave since interacting with him was making me sleepy. I think I offended him when I yawned. I don't even know if he had a gun. Mostly I was giving him money to make him go away."

jiminy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
They're rebranded head shop stash jars.
I figured they had a previous use haha!

I have a couple, and I like them. I don't smoke much, so only getting 2-3 bowls out of each is fine for me. Handy for sticking in your pocket, as the name indicates. I showed my buddy them last weekend and he thought they were silly, but they would not last the morning for him haha