PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
I wasn't expecting to see anymore sales, but I happened to look at their site and they had 5 popular tobaccos for sale at 25% off yesterday. I don't remember what they all were, but I happened to pick up some Mac Baren Bold Kentucky and Orlik Golden Sliced 3.5 tins just before the sale closed at midnight... They've had some tremendous sales in the last several weeks.

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
Yeah, they got me for some bold Kentucky and golden sliced in the big cans. Now let’s see how long it takes to get here! My pound of ODF is almost a month late!

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
I wasn't expecting to see anymore sales, but I happened to look at their site and they had 5 popular tobaccos for sale at 25% off yesterday. I don't remember what they all were, but I happened to pick up some Mac Baren Bold Kentucky and Orlik Golden Sliced 3.5 tins just before the sale closed at midnight... They've had some tremendous sales in the last several weeks.
Yeah, they got me for some bold Kentucky and golden sliced in the big cans. Now let’s see how long it takes to get here! My pound of ODF is almost a month late!
Same here. A box of Bold Kentucky and a mess of OGS 100g tins.

Reactions: dmcmtk

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
I allocated 10 50g tins of Orlik’s for cellaring, almost out of spite because I missed TP’s 25% off deal they had on G.L Pease’s blends. I’ve heard such good things about their Virginia-based blends and VaPers, yet haven’t had the good fortune to try them yet. Here’s hoping they’ll run another sale next Christmas, and of course, many thanks to TP in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.