PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafsmoker

Can't Leave
Oct 26, 2017
Indiana, USA
Anyone else use Tobacco products when you are not smoking your pipe? I do Nasal snuff and Swedish Snus. My snus has a whopping 22 mg nicotine, so now I do not seek out too many pipe blends with more nicotine,as I get enough from my Snus. Happy tobacco enjoyment to you all!

mechanic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2018
Iv been interested in trying snuff seems most the snuff blends are overseas anyone have a us snuff dealer? i do have an occasional pinch of dip

mechanic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2018
I think snuff used to be more available in the us years ago i rember somtime in the 80's going to visit one of my grandmas friends in the hospital and going to the grocery store getting her a can of snuff to carry her that was back when grocery stores had a snuff/dip /chewing tobacco isle lol. I remeber my dad smoking cigarettes while in the store how times have changed.

leafsmoker

Can't Leave
Oct 26, 2017
Indiana, USA
Mechanic, some US tobacconists sell silver dollar nasal snuff. I get my nasal snuff from https://mrsnuff.com/index.html they are in england but if you place a large order with them the shipping cost is better. https://www.toquesnuff.com/ is another lower cost option. If you want to just try some samples, pm me. I'll let you know the flavors you can choose from through pm. Also checkout the sites. mr snuff has the biggest selection and toque snuff is just ...well toque snuff....it is a good beginner snuff.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
@Mechanic: Back when I smoked cigarettes I loved the occasional dip. I liked good old classic Skoal long cut. I still get a craving for it on occasion... like right now. Wish you hadn’t mentioned it, dangit! lol
*cheers*

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I will use Grizzly Long Cut Straight while not able to smoke. I used to chew tobacco and my favorite blend was Lancaster. I've dabbled in plugs and all sorts of other tobaccos except for snuff. Snuff always turned into a disaster for me.
Also, IBTL

Jan 8, 2013
I tape some Gawith & Hogarth rope tobacco under my armpits so I can get my nicotine fix while I'm at work. I notice no difference in the tobacco's smell after I remove it later in the day.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I tape some Gawith & Hogarth rope tobacco under my armpits so I can get my nicotine fix while I'm at work.
I'm trying not to imagine the room note...especially when combined with all of that raw meat smell.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I chew Black XX Twist, Cotton Boll, Cumberland, Mammoth Cave, and Kodiak Straight.

bigtex

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2015
TX
Mostly Copenhagen for me, but I have tried Skoal cherry and Copenhagen pouches lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.