PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
Good afternoon everyone,

Hope you all have been well. I have been away from the pipe and tobacco hobby for a while and have jumped back in. Last I was in it, Pipes and Cigars just shut down their tobacco of the month club. I was wondering if there were any other such clubs, as I am regularly finding that I am not sure what new tobacco to try and the P&C monthly club really helped me to discover some great tobacco.
Thank you in advance for any info. Have a great weekend friends! Cheers ?

Reactions: kurtbob and jpmcwjr

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Just choose a date in the month and hit the online tobacco pages and there you go. I try to avoid tobaccos of the month, but often as not, there I go. I read the constituent tobaccos in a blend, a review or two, and any comments from Forums, and see what I like. Two good aromatics from Just For Him are Whiskey Biscuit Gravy and Black Magic Woman.

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
Just choose a date in the month and hit the online tobacco pages and there you go. I try to avoid tobaccos of the month, but often as not, there I go. I read the constituent tobaccos in a blend, a review or two, and any comments from Forums, and see what I like. Two good aromatics from Just For Him are Whiskey Biscuit Gravy and Black Magic Woman.

Thank you for the recommendations. I will have to order some and give it a smoke. Cheers

Reactions: jpmcwjr and kurtbob

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
I used to be a subscriber to the P&C Tobacco of the Month Club. It indeed did expose me to blends I would ordinarily never consider purchasing, but for me at least that wasn't necessarily a good thing. For every gem in the rough there were a few stinkers that I didn't take a liking to. All that said, it was fun and I enjoyed the mystery package every month.

Coincidentally this week I started up a Cigar of the Month Club subscription with Cigars International. I used to do this one as well a while back and enjoyed it. Now that I have room in my humidors again I re-started it.

Good luck finding a club!