PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douger

Lurker
Dec 30, 2021
Canada
Hello my fellow pipe and cigar indulgers. My name is Doug and I live in Vancouver, Canada. As a teenager, I once acquired a pipe and some pipe tobacco to enjoy as a hobby. But, because of the hobby’s high cost of maintenance and young lungs, I quit pipe smoking. Now, I am much older and would like to have a new hobby besides other ones. I hope to find a place here at pipe magazine and like minded hombres.
Best wishes
Doug

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina, U.S. I never caught that boat from Seattle to Vancouver, but I sure wanted to. I really enjoyed my trips to Toronto and Montreal, great walking cities, even in March, with Cuban cigars for sale.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hello my fellow pipe and cigar indulgers. My name is Doug and I live in Vancouver, Canada. As a teenager, I once acquired a pipe and some pipe tobacco to enjoy as a hobby. But, because of the hobby’s high cost of maintenance and young lungs, I quit pipe smoking. Now, I am much older and would like to have a new hobby besides other ones. I hope to find a place here at pipe magazine and like minded hombres.
Best wishes
Doug
welcome aboard. I hear great things about Vancouver. By the way one great thing about pipes is you don't have to take the smoke into the lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.