PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

85royals

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2012
My budget is about 60bucks a month on auction cigars and $100 every other month at pipes and cigars.. toss in $20 or so for my local shops a month

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
Kinda the same situation as nsfisher... mostly discretionary, buying what I want, when I want it. Too many interests... Do i buy some tobacco... a pipe...new gun...reloading supplies... mods to the Harley... a few hours in the air to stay current... new fishing rig... maybe a new spindle sander...?

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
No real budget, just buying as much as I can to complete my cellar before prices go up. I am getting very close to being done, just filling in right now.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I haven't really budgeted to this point, however after looking at my expenditures over the last 6 months I believe I will have to start budgeting. I'm thinking of $100 - $150 per month going forward which should add to my cellar nicely as I have enough of a stockpile to last me some time right now. That $100 will likely all go to the cellar.

Aug 1, 2012
My budget is around $200 a month for tobacco, pipes and supplies. Added to that is any money made from selling estates or attending paid trainings.

Status
Not open for further replies.