PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojoe

Might Stick Around
Jan 6, 2015
Kansas City
After organizing the sub-basement, I ended up with a roughly 6'x4' spot that I've taken over as my man cave. I shoot and reload a fair amount, so it's mostly a work spot for that, however, seemed like a good place to store some tobacco and maybe a few pipes, so picked up a small pallet from work and whipped this together. I think I'll remove a little material from the front-facing slat to allow better viewing of the jars and tins, but for now, it works.
tumblr_p7jhl2GwXZ1s72xabo1_540.jpg

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Everyone deserves a man cave.
Amen for that, my man cave = my sanctuary ... should I not have it I would be very upset. Although ... around the little lady I call it the home office :P

deckpiper

Might Stick Around
Apr 18, 2018
Nice. I'm jealous. I've got a few more years before I can have my man cave...need some kids to move out of the house.

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
nice use of a pallet . I’ll bet in a few years it will have expanded. You can always go vertical on the wall.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Even a small man cave can be a sanctuary......... Here's to many hours of enjoyment! I agree about the pallet- makes a nice rustic shelf.......... :clap:

mojoe

Might Stick Around
Jan 6, 2015
Kansas City
Sub-basement is, in fact, below my basement (basically a storage room). Also....although I reload, wife says no smoking in the house, so explosions should be minimal :D

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Thank goodness. My wife teasingly calls me the safety officer, and I thought of smoking and re-loading in the same tight space, as did woodsroad. Be safe!

mojoe

Might Stick Around
Jan 6, 2015
Kansas City
Wrapped up the magnetic pipe stand today (mostly, one of the magnets broke so waiting on a replacement) and opened up that front-facing slat a bit so my jars and tins will be a bit more visible.
tumblr_p7kc7l1ovg1s72xabo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p7kc7l1ovg1s72xabo2_540.jpg

tumblr_p7kc7l1ovg1s72xabo3_540.jpg

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Amen for that, my man cave = my sanctuary ... should I not have it I would be very upset. Although ... around the little lady I call it the home office [:P]
I have a home office too. Mine's actually an office though because I work from home. I don't smoke in it though, or in the house at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.