PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlJawBone

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2021
California
I had heard that the square tins didnt hold the freshness the same way. Is this not something to worry about? It seems like you are not worried ?

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
Thanks for post. Makes me not feel like quite the hoarder. Man I see a few I miss in there.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Welcome to town! You picked a good week to move in! ? I moved here from the Midwest about 5 yrs ago. Probably leaving soon though (job related).

I’m pretty sure at least half of that tobacco is beyond the expiration dates. I’ll be right over to help with disposal.

• Haha
Reactions: HitchensDog

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
That is a very nice start as Jesse proclaimed. I see quite a few of my favorites. Are those Wessex tins the Brigade Campaign Dark Flake? One of my favorites. I stopped buying at around 215 tins. I think I see Orlik Dark Strong, another favorite I went deep on. I bought 100 tins when they came back on the market and I have been buying aged tall boys when I can. It looks like you have the same buying rituals I do. If you love something, go real deep as blends go away at any time. Do I see a number of Fribourg & Treyer blends? I have a few I went deep on. If you have not tried it Capstan Blue Flake is a winner. I have over a 150 tins as it can be smoked morning, afternoon or at night. Keep up the good work. We are all pikers when it comes to peck so don't bother trying to best him on any blend. I think I might have gotten him on John Aylesbury Luxury Flake but then I could also be 100 tins behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.