PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
It's been a while but today I found some "bonus" material in my tobacco. The odd thing was it was in the middle of a twist. 6 year old Gawith & Hoggarth Sweet Coconut Twist to be precise.

I was preparing the tobacco, the very last piece of the 4 oz I'd bought years ago, and found a half inch long piece of twine tightly wrapped into the twist. Makes me wonder if I only found the last bit of twine...

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
It's been a while but today I found some "bonus" material in my tobacco. The odd thing was it was in the middle of a twist. 6 year old Gawith & Hoggarth Sweet Coconut Twist to be precise.

I was preparing the tobacco, the very last piece of the 4 oz I'd bought years ago, and found a half inch long piece of twine tightly wrapped into the twist. Makes me wonder if I only found the last bit of twine...
It was in every bowl you smoked. Your gonna want to add twine to everything now.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York

Well, that's what I call a rope.