Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Instead of a featured interview tonight, the show will be co-hosted by pipe collector, smoker, and prominent social media piper, Thom Provost, a.k.a. TheeDiabeticMan. Brian and Thom will discuss gadget pipes-basically anything that is not a standard pipe, with, or without a filter.
thom.jpg

briarbuda48

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2013
Texas
Hello Kevin and Brian, is there a glitch with ITunes? The latest episode doesn’t show up on my IPhone.

Good show, and I can tell the report between Brian and Thom's banter was growing. Loved the gimmick/gadget pipes. I could tell Brian was more careful in his wording when referring to the "feasibility" of gadget pipes, and Thom was more like I would have been, just bashing into the chinashop room with, "they don't work," "they're stupid," "just for looks..." Ha ha. Loved it.
It was like the old bull and the young bull working together. This really could grow into a dynamic duo.
And, of course I will head on over to itunes to leave some 5 star feedback, although, I just listen to it from the webpage.

Loved it, as always!!

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
It was like the old bull and the young bull working together. This really could grow into a dynamic duo.
I hope not!
If I can't get it on my phone it might as well didn't happen. 8O

I listen on my phone. I just click on the link above that says "Radio Show" Then click to read the rest of the entry. And, then click on... Wait, just click HERE

You should be directed to a webpage and a control to start the audio. You can at least listen to it. But, I imagine PM might want us to subscribe to the podcast. I am still figuring that APP out.

Status
Not open for further replies.