PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
zanthal noticed the same thing I did about this pipe. Its been smoked! From the looks of it, there is a cake in the bowls. Anyone that has watched their own pipe slowly build a cake knows how long that takes, so this pipe must have been a regular smoke for someone. Novelty pipes are usually just that, either left unsmoked or rarely smoked, but this one was in someone's smoking line up for awhile.
I have seen other manufacturers' twin bowl pipes and I've always wondered what that experience would be like. As mentioned, bold tasting blends or nic bombs wouldn't be as pleasant, but I imagine one could double the taste/smoke output of a subtle blend and really have something.
I thought it was interesting and it has given me some thoughts on what I might smoke through a twin pipe. Has anyone smoked a twin bowl pipe? I'd be interested in hearing about it.

locopony

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 7, 2011
I have never even understood the double bowl concept, so a huge ugly one really escapes me.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
They say that there is always a buyer for any house, so I guess the same thing could be said for pipes.
Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.