Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
I was walking yesterday at sunset smoking on a park (where in theory smoking is not allowed) and a lady walking her dog fast passed me from behind. I thought she passed me because she did not like the smell of the pipe so I stopped to let her pass but she turned to me and she said with a big smile "It smell so good, it's a nice evening for it well done".
Fast forward today at sunset again I was smoking in a quiet street and a big Mercedes stopped close to me, the window rolled done and on the passenger side there was the same lady with an even bigger smile making thumb up and saying well done.
Well sometime people compliment the pipe but this was the best one.

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
I was walking yesterday at sunset smoking on a park (where in theory smoking is not allowed) and a lady walking her dog fast passed me from behind. I thought she passed me because she did not like the smell of the pipe so I stopped to let her pass but she turned to me and she said with a big smile "It smell so good, it's a nice evening for it well done".
Fast forward today at sunset again I was smoking in a quiet street and a big Mercedes stopped close to me, the window rolled done and on the passenger side there was the same lady with an even bigger smile making thumb up and saying well done.
3rd times a charm , next time get her # lol

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Well?
Tell us what you were smoking...

BlueMaxx

Can't Leave
Feb 7, 2020
Indiana

Sometimes it’s the little things that mean the most.

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
It was in West Los Angeles.
First time was Revor Plug. Second was FVP but could not smelled from the car.
And no she is probably late 60's early 70's and with husband in the car so she was just at the pipe.
I will tell you if I'll see a third time as I walk often in that streets

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
This lady dropped by while I was enjoying my energy stick and talking on a phone. A bit older than I, and not my type. She had one of those notebooks. Thought to myself "oh, another Democrat wanting my vote". But being a semi-normal human being that I am, I cut my talk short and asked her what I can do for her. Of all things in my life, was never asked this before. She wanted our subdivision warranty number x) But she was polite and didn't want to intrude too much into my smoking time. So looked it up for her.