PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawk

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2010
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!! AND tHANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Hot damn! I've noticed the fora growing, but the magazine portion is just crazy! I'm so happy to see that, anecdotally, the hobby I've come to love is growing!
Congrats Kevin, and thank you for creating this resource for us all to share and enjoy! A smoke to the continuing meteoric growth of the site!

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
As for a guy who used to post on the other site. They were a nice group of guys but never made me as welcome as the gang here. You guys are succeeding by simply celebrate we pipe not what we pipe. Congrats for all the hard work paying off and help you give us.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Wow, congratulations Kevin! And it's very encouraging to hear that there is such an interest in pipes...perhaps we are seeing the beginnings of a genuine pipe renaissance.

:clap:

mlaug

May 23, 2010
Iowa
...so Kevin is now bigger than a 900lb gorilla?
Awesome!
Banana flavored pipe tobacco anyone?

oldmaus

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2010
This is awesome news....exactly the goal when starting a website! (to have a lot of visitors)

Great work!!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Kevin and Bob are two of the hardest working guys in the industry; but Romeowood nailed it: everyone here deserves a pat on the back.
:puffy: It's a pleasure to associate with such a fine group of gentlemen ... Oh, and Hobie1dog too!

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
:laughat:

Puffintuff Said: I was ckecking out some of your early threads where it was mostly

you and Bob postng to each other. LOL.
Like Kevin said; True, true! :lol:
------
Thanks to all of the members for keeping the forums interesting with all of the great conversations! :clap:

kcvet67

Jul 6, 2010
Given the quality of work done by Kevin and the mods and the contributions of the great people here, I'm sure that those stellar figures are just the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.